I signed up for a site called PPP (pay per post) and seem they are really nice for bloggers to earn money. The basic thing in here is we have to write on something (which they say) and they are ready to pay for your post.
It is pretty easy to sign up on them. Please follow the link here.payperpost
And start on earning money for the postings. On PPP you have to have a PayPal account to get the money. The main benefit behind PPP is you can add tools for your blog as follows,
- Referral program (redirect more to PPP)
- Review my post (put on your post and earn more)
- Firefox plug-in (finds more opportunities for you)
- Signup forms (it is a referral form that can be put on your blog )
- PPP Direct (enables advertisers to hire you directly)
There are some conditions apply on approval of your blog. I have tried with some blogs that I have (but not maintained properly) and they have rejected it. So it seems you have try with a good blog (updates properly) on Pay Per Post.
The good thing is you can start referring and installing PPP tools on your blog even before they approve your blog and seems you can start earning money from the day you are sign-up on PPP.